Destination: Siargao

Filed under: by:

April 17,2008 - the date seems so memorable when i started to packed up my things and boarding the ship bounding for Surigao City. It was a tough day since I almost ran out of tickets. Well the excitement and thrill just started. It was Sunday when I arrived the port in Surigao. That was my first time in Mindanao and I dont know anyone there except for my gf which is my reason in visiting siargao. From Surigao you need to ride a motorized banca for you to cross the island of Siargao..


Pictures of Siargao..















Union Beach
















Pilar Siargao


will post more pics soon...

1 comments:

On December 16, 2009 at 10:25 AM , lakwacherako said...

aguy mau ni imuha blog manoy!!nice pic u have n siargao..huh?

i never thought u r fun of mr,rapper just now dat i know may pagka singer sad diay ka?hhmmm,,,hehehe